30 School Street Parker’s Cove
Contact: Bonnie Baker
List of Equipment:
• 24″ x 48″ etching press
• 11″ x 18″ spider etching press
• C&P Pilot Press with 10″ x 8″ chase
• Nolan Proofing Press
• 11″ x 9″ bookbinding press
• 24″ x 24″ paper cutter
• a variety of lead type, style and point size, and letterpress accessories
• oil and soy based etching/relief inks plus modifiers
• a selection of small hand rollers, 24″x10″ rollers (hard and soft)
• tarlatan and miscellaneous collection of rulers, lino cutting tools, bench hooks etc.
• 11″ x 9″ UV light box for developing polymer plates available with prior arrangement
• storage for members’ personal materials
Do you accept new members?
Yes, for details please see our website.
Do you rent out your space to people interested?
Yes to experienced printmakers. Please see website for details.
Any other information you would like to share about your facilities?
Our studio is housed in a re-purposed elementary school. An air filtration system has been installed to improve the studio air quality. The building has two other artist studios.
EGPC occasionally offers demonstrations and workshops for the public and members. We organize a bi-annual members exhibit and create annually limited edition box set of prints by members as a fundraiser.